Automation Workshop Manager is the main interface of the application. Be it new Task creation, IT process overview or Task modification, almost all user interactions with the application begin here.
Manager is designed in a way to provide easy access to all important Automation Workshop features as well as automated Tasks themselves. User can see the last events, access various controls, options and settings, as well as take control over every essential process.
Automation Workshop Manager is where most of the work is done when setting up new Tasks or overviewing past and current automated processes.
- Shows Tasks and task folders in a structured view.
- Allows Task creation, modification and removing.
- Displays current Automation Workshop activity.
- Allows manual Task execution on demand.
- Features direct links to Queue and Log Managers.
- Shows real-time service status.
Besides information presented in Manager, it is essential to have direct control over actually running Tasks and ability to see the past processes.
- Operations Manager · summary overview on Automation Workshop performance.
- Queue Manager · overview on actually running processes and options to intervene.
- Log Manager · shows information on past events, while allowing sorting and filtering.
- Task Finder · allows easy finding of a Task by its Triggers, Actions or other features.
- Event Details · shows detailed performance information categorized by its type.
See detailed descriptions on Automation Workshop main interface features in an online knowledge base.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
More powerful than you think!
- March 12, 2020
Automation Workshop Free Edition v4.0 with SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3 support. 15 new Cloud & FTP actions.
- March 29, 2019
Automation Workshop Free Edition v3.2 ensure smooth For each Action execution. Also, improves Task opening speed.
- January 18, 2019
Automation Workshop Free Edition v3.1 now fully supports Windows Server 2019. Includes many UX and UI improvements.
Automation Workshop is an awesome piece of software—love the intuitiveness, flexibility and simplicity.—Howard C.
Last updated: March 12, 2020
Jul 04, 2020 · 02:37
0.3 · 3.8