Automation Workshop Manager is the main interface of the application. Be it new Task creation, IT process overview or Task modification, almost all user interactions with the application begin here.
Manager is designed in a way to provide easy access to all important Automation Workshop features as well as automated Tasks themselves. User can see the last events, access various controls, options and settings, as well as take control over every essential process.
Automation Workshop Manager is where most of the work is done when setting up new Tasks or overviewing past and current automated processes.
- Shows Tasks and their folders in a structured view.
- Allows Task creation, modification and removing.
- Displays current Automation Workshop activity.
- Allows manual Task execution on demand.
- Features direct links to Queue and Log Managers.
- Shows real-time service status.
Besides information presented in Manager, it is essential to have direct control over actually running Tasks and ability to see the past processes.
- Operations Manager · summary overview on Automation Workshop performance.
- Queue Manager · overview on actually running processes and options to intervene.
- Log Manager · shows information on past events, while allowing sorting and filtering.
- Remote Manager · organize and manage other Automation Workshop instances.
- Remote Deployment · upload and run Tasks on multiple remote servers at once.
- API · a command line API to manage Automation Workshop from other apps.
- Trigger Manager · locate Triggers by their activation conditions.
- Task Finder · allows easy finding of a Task by its Triggers, Actions or other features.
- Event Details · shows detailed performance information categorized by its type.
See detailed descriptions on Automation Workshop main interface features in an online knowledge base.
We're growing fast. Thank you!
More powerful than you think!
- June 21, 2022
Automation Workshop Free Edition v6.1.0 adds 3 new Actions, including Sync Folders. Action highlighting, remote deployment enhancements, minor bug fixes, and much more…
- June 20, 2022
Automation Workshop Free Edition v6.0.0 features remote orchestration and management tools, API, global variables, schedule policy. Countless improvements.
- November 29, 2021
Automation Workshop Free Edition v5.5.0 includes Google Cloud Storage and DigitalOcean Spaces support. Numerous UI & UX improvements.
In just one hour I managed to automate work which took me an hour daily!—Ethan D.
Last updated: June 21, 2022
Apr 01, 2023 · 07:51
0.6 · 3.8